Welcome to the Thursday Morning Debrief with Ben and Ryan.
This is a podcast where we seek to leverage our friendship to maintain a soft heart towards Jesus and towards our ministry.
In this week's episode: Creating Healthy Rhythms in Ministry (and Podcasting)
- You made it to the end of another calendar year! Well done!
- Why you shoud take a programmatic break
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder
- Take advantage of this break by:
- Growing in your core competencies
- Reflecting on the past year
- Developing deeper friendship with students
- Preparing and planning for another amazing year
- Breaks are hard, but needed. So we are taking one with our podcast as well.
This week's musical selection is "Drift Away" by Uncle Kracker chosen by Ben (who else?). Have a great summer!
Blessing for the Youth Worker:
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord lift His face upon you and be gracious. May the Lord lift His countenance up on you and give you peace! Amen.