It's all done! Thank you for subscribing! I typically blog on four subjects: Mission, Church, Culture, and my Personal Experiences through the lens of Youth Ministry. Occasionally, I will throw in a random topic that I think you might find interesting.
Regardless, here are five features you can expect:
- News you can use. I will keep you up-to-date on all the latest news, trends, and resources related to the four topics.
- Easy-to-read, scannable posts. I like lists. And short sentences. Why? Because I know your time is precious. I want to be able to get from the fruit to the juice as quickly as possible.
- My reviews and opinions. I am passionate and opinionated. You may not agree, but you will always know exactly what I think.
- Hands-on, how-to articles. I don't just exhort you to do something, I explain how—in practical, easy-to-follow language.
- Accessibility. I believe in making myself available for anyone who desires to engage with this material. You may email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I usually blog two days a week, Monday and Thursday. I especially love to engage with my readers in the comments section of each post, so don't be bashful. Speak up! Even if you disagree with me. (That's how I learn.)
To get you started, here are my top 7 posts, thus far:
Please feel free to connect with me anytime through my Contact Page.
If at any point you wish to stop receiving my posts to your inbox, then you may unsubscribe at any time through a link at the bottom of your email! Also, I would love to connect with you Facebook and Twitter!
Lookin' forward to the adventure ahead…